SIMULATOR ONA AMPUTEE LEG 2600
Trainer for learning tourniquet application and wound packing.
The ONA Amputee Leg 2600 is a training simulator used for medical education and training.
The ONA Amputee Leg 2600 simulates cases such as tourniquet and wound packing, and offers medical professionals the opportunity to develop practical skills.
The ONA Amputee Leg 2600 provides a realistic experience and allows medical professionals to dress wounds, pack wounds and apply tourniquets. It helps them improve their skills.
It increases the effectiveness of training by giving them the opportunity to make mistakes and practice. It also helps build confidence and competence in real emergencies and wounds.
- Amputated leg
- Serious firearm injury (with entry and exit holes)
Areas of application:
- Applying a tourniquet
- Wound dressing
- Wound packing
- Taming hemorrhage
Product Features :
- Length 60 cm, Height 25 cm, Width 25 cm
- Weight 4.3 kg
- Realistic silicone skin, made of tear-resistant special fabric with 6mm thickness
- Sturdy internal skeletal structure made of synthetic material
- Easy to clean and transport
- Leg hemorrhage after amputation .
- Large wound hemorrhage (" combined wound") .
- ONA Amputee Leg 2600 Training Simulator
- 2.5 I manual pressure blood pump
- 2 pieces of control valve
- 2 pcs. 2 m of silicone tubing
- 2 pcs. Tourniquet
- 2 pcs. Compressed gauze