ONA Amputee Leg 2602 Manually Controlled
ONA AMPUTEE LEG 2602 MANUAL CONTROL
A manually controlled training simulator for tourniquet application, wound packing, hemorrhage control, wound dressing and training with a hip tourniquet.
This specialized equipment is used for medical education and training. Used to simulate applications such as wound dressing and wound packing, the ONA Amputee Leg 2602 offers healthcare professionals the opportunity to develop practical skills.
The ONA Amputee Leg 2602 helps healthcare workers hone their skills by providing a realistic experience. It increases the effectiveness of training by providing opportunities to make mistakes and practice.
It also helps increase confidence and competence in emergency situations and wounds encountered in real life.
- Amputated leg
- Serious firearm injuries
- Minor firearm injuries
Areas of application:
- Application of tourniquet
- Application of hip tourniquet
- Wound dressing
- Wound packing
The simulator provides pulsatile blood flow at the site of a gunshot wound or amputation.
- Length 100 cm Width 35 cm Height 30 cm
- Weight 23 kg
- Realistic 6mm thick silicone skin made of special tear-resistant fabric
- Hemorrhage rate consistent with heartbeat
- Hemorrhage from an amputated leg
- Bleeding from a small wound (gunshot wound)
- Bleeding from a large wound (cut wound)
- Robust plastic internal skeleton
- Right-left hip joint
- Knee joint
- Ankle joint
- Easy to clean and transport
- Protective wooden box for transport and storage
- 3-valve control unit for 3 separate wounds. 3 pieces of 1.5-meter silicone flexible hose.
PACKAGE CONTENTS :
- 1 piece. Amputee simulator
- 5 pcs. Artificial blood
- 1 pcs Hip tourniquet
- 1 pcs. Gauze
- 10 lt Hand-held blood pressure pump
- Valve control unit 3 pcs for 3 separate wounds
- 3 pcs. 1.5-meter silicone flexible hose
- 2 pcs. Compressed bandage
- 2 pcs. Tourniquet
*THE DEVICE WILL BE DELIVERED WITH A CARRYING BAG.