ONA IV 01 Trainer
ONA-IV-01 injection and intravenous infusion learning trainer
Ona-IV-001 is a simulator designed to help health care workers hone their venipuncture skills for intravenous administration of drugs or fluids through arm veins.
PRODUCT INTENDED USE:
- Intravenous feeding of patients who cannot be fed orally,
- Training in intravenous vascular access, drug administration,
- Blood transfusion,
- Blood collection.
- The outer packaging is made of corrugated cardboard and has dimensions (85X45X25 cm).
- The weight of the package is 9.250 kg.
- Inside the cardboard package is a sturdy 2 cm thick hard foam cover with the manufacturer's logo, which can also be used as a stand.
- Inside the cardboard box is a sturdy 2 cm thick hard foam cover with the manufacturer's logo, which can also be used as a mounting stand.
- Under the hard foam lid is a sturdy and protective package, also made of hard foam, in which the products are stored in an orderly manner.
- The inner body of the arm; has a silicone structure that has an elbow joint, provides freedom of movement in the wrist and gives a real feeling.
- The inner body is made of silicone; The structure does not deform under the influence of fluids that can get under the skin, is durable and gives a realistic impression of human tissue.
- The mesh material used in the inner silicone structure and the silicone outer skin prevents tearing.
- On the silicone inner body there are channels for the placement of latex tubes, which simulate blood vessels according to the anatomical structure.
- The latex tubes are designed so that the user can easily replace them.
- Hose connections are equipped with 2 four-way plastic connectors.
- There is an easily replaceable silicone skin of 2.5 mm thickness on the inner body.
- The silicone skin is made in such a way that it will not deform in at least 250 attempts at the same point using a 20 G intravenous cannula.
- An articulated lifting arm, elbow joint and movable wrist ensure that the arm can be positioned properly during IV application.
- 1 pcs training simulator ONA-IV-001
- 1 pcs. Spare silicone skin
- 1 teaspoon. Spare set of veins
- 1 pcs. Silent control micromotor
- 1 pcs. Power supply with 220 V input and 12 V output .
- 1 pcs. 0.5-liter liquid container of the motor unit .
- 1 pcs. 2 It. Liquid bag for handheld use .
- 2 pcs. 85 cm. Hoses connecting the motor to the expensive infusion device/arm (1 pcs. with clip) .
- 1 pcs. Arm placing the base plate
- 1 pcs. 20 cm. Movable connector for lifting the infusion arm
- 1 pcs. 50 cm. Telescopic hand-operated handle
- 1 vial of concentrated artificial blood
- 1 pcs. Tourniquet
- 1 pcs. Dropper and stirrer
- 1 pcs. 5 cc. Injector
- 1 pcs. 22 mm filler
- 1 pc. Slip/protective spray
- 1 pair of latex gloves
- 2 pcs. Spare connection socket
- 2 pcs. Connection seal
- 1 pcs. hose connector "L" .
- 10 pcs. Rubber tank cover
- 1 pcs. Installation, use and maintenance instructions
- 1 pcs. Table of 4 interference points
The ONA-IV-001 training model can be operated manually or by motor.