ONA Full Arm Wound Training Simulator
ONA Arm 001 is a wound dressing training simulator.
This model is designed for medical personnel, first aid teams and emergency medical trainees to improve practical skills and learn wound dressing.
The ONA-arm-001 arm training model is made of impact-resistant material with a silicone surface and plastic internal skeleton with a realistic appearance.
It offers an arm mount with base and practical usability, and with its joint movements, it provides the ability to train in the most realistic scenarios.
- Light firearm damage
- Severe firearm injury
Areas of application:
- Applying a tourniquet
- Wound dressing
- Wound packing
- Taming hemorrhage
Product Features :
- Length 77 cm, Height 16 cm, Width 13 cm
- Weight 5 kg
- Small wound (tourniquet)
- Large wound (tourniquet and wound packing)
- Realistic silicone skin, made of tear-resistant special fabric with a thickness of 6 mm
- Robust internal skeletal structure made of synthetic material
- Movable elbow and wrist joint
- Application on the ground
- Application on human with arm support
- Manual pressure pump with 2 liter capacity
- 2 valves for 2 separate applications
- 2 pieces of 2 m silicone tubing
- 2 pieces of compression bandage
- 2 compression bandages
PACKAGE CONTENTS :
- ONA Arm Training Simulator 001
- Manual pressure pump with 2 l volume of fluid
- 2 pieces of valves for 2 separate applications
- 2 pieces of 2 m silicone hose