ONA - Wound Packing Trainer
The Wound Training Simulator has been developed to teach wound taming technique using hemostatic gauze dressings, which is one of the methods of controlling severe bleeding in tactical combat casualty care training.
The thigh area is created by simulating the front of a wound with a simulated wound caused by contact with an explosive, shrapnel or large-caliber weapon.
It allows trainees at all levels to perform repetitive and realistic bleeding control training using hemostatic gauze dressings in tactical combat casualty care training.
Artificial blood is pumped into the wound using a 500-milliliter bottle included in the kit.
The wound taming training simulator consists of three parts:
- Polyester inner body
- Silicone outer shell
- Blood hose.
- Dimensions: 30x30x15 cm
- The wound taming training simulator included in the package weighs 2.1 kg.
- Inside the outer package is a polystyrene mold made of corrugated cardboard to protect the product.
- The products inside the package are packaged separately to protect them from contamination.
- The inner body is made of durable polyester material.
- The weight of the inner body and its non-slip structure allow easy control during use.
- The outer body of the simulator is made of realistic, durable, non-deformable silicone.
- There is a wound on the outer skin with a 5x2 cm hole and a depth of 5 cm.
- It has a flexible structure that gives the feeling of closing the wound with gauze in the wound.
- The inner and outer structure of the wound is close to reality with makeup applied.
- The inner and outer body can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Even if the durable silicone outer structure becomes deformed, it can be easily replaced by obtaining it from the manufacturer.
- The simulator has no moving parts. It is designed for repeated use.
- 1 pcs. Polyester inner body
- 1 pcs. Silicone outer skin
- 1 pcs. Blood hose
- 1 pcs. 500 ml. bottle for squeezing artificial blood
- 1 pcs. Package of concentrated blood