LanSionbio ANTIGEN TEST KIT NASAL
Antigen test kit for single use for the qualitative in vitro determination (Dry Color Latex Immuno assay) of the Coronavirus antigen using a human nasal
The test is suitable for rapid examination to detect the nucleocapsid protein of the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). Delta – Ominicron
Detect the antigen of the virus, indicating the active viral infection.
(COVID-19) IgM/IgG Test
Detect the antibody generated by immune response after viral infection, indicating the ac tive or past viral infection.
SARS -CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibodies Test
Detect the Neutralizing Antibodies generated to confirm whether the vaccine is effective.
COVID-19 Antigen Test Kit uses the principle of antigen-antibody reaction. The testing specimen will migrate forward due
to capillary action, then the analyte of the specimen will combine with antibody which is attached to dyed microspheres.
(red) This marked complex is attached to the detection area of immobilized antibody and the other dyed microspheres
(blue)are attached to the control area. After the detection time , judge negative or positive according to the line on the test strip.
- Dry Color Latex Immuno assay
- Sample material Nasopharyngeal
- Storage temperature 2 – 30 °C
- Readout time 15 minutes
- Specificity 99.29 %
- Sensitivity 96.37 %
- Fast measurement results within just 15 minutes
- Both nasopharyngeal and the for patients more pleasant oropharyngeal swab are possible
- Easy to use
- Everything from one set
- Can be carried out without further devices
- Possibility to test without a laboratory
- Exclusively for professional use, for healthcare professionals
Kit consisting of:
- Test cassette
- Assay diluent
- Extraction dropper
- Biohazard waste bag
- Instructions for use