The iHealth Thermometer
The iHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared non contact forehead thermometer that provides fast and effective testing to know the current body temperature of the person being scanned.
- Ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects 100's of data points per second.
- Extremely fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Focused on Safety & Hygene with its No-Touch design, and non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration alerts when a reading is completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. 3 quickly executed steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
The thermometer also features a built-in distance sensor to prevent invalid measurement and the built-in environmental sensor makes necessary adjustments for a more precise reading.
Site Map, P&P's & Uselful Links,resources.
EMTS Training Solutions Governance, Policies & Procedures
EMTS Code of Governance & Relevant Legislation
EMTS Organisational Structure
Regulator Links, Standards & Terms.
Phecc Education & Training Standards
EMTS Phecc Approved Courses & Confirmation Of Institute Status
Phecc's Logo Usage Policy
Irish Heart Foundation Logo Usage Terms
Sample A.E.D. Checklist for Workplaces, C.F.R. Groups & Responders.
Dawn Handbook - Teaching Students with Disabilities: Guidelines for Academic Staff
Office | 052 6184655
Email | email@example.com
EMTS Training Solutions,
Commercial Office Centre,
Ard Gaoithe Business Park,
For information about our Policies & Procedures, Insurances, Tax Clearance, Faculty, or Partnerships agreements,